Chronic Pain Treatment: What we offer
Learn how to live a healthier, more fulfilled life through Las Vegas Recovery Center’s abstinence-based, holistic approach to pain management. Our chronic pain treatment program helps clients reduce pain levels and increase function and mobility without the use of opiate painkillers.
We provide medically-managed detox for clients who need assistance withdrawing from addictive medications or drugs, such as opiates.
All of the physical therapy treatments we offer are noninvasive and non-pharmacological. They include: massage, heat treatment, exercise, strength training and yoga.
In addition to the symptoms of chronic pain, this traditional Chinese medical practice treats the origins of chronic pain as well. It is 100 percent safe and can help with a variety of ailments, including headaches, insomnia, anxiety and depression.
Teaches clients how to relax and manage one’s thoughts, two skills that can help to reduce the stress and anxiety that can exasperate pain symptoms.
Helps clients understand the relationship between our thoughts and feelings and our interpretation of reality. It also teaches clients how they can decrease pain by noticing, accepting and embracing their thoughts, especially the painful ones.
Clients have the option of wearing a TENS unit (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation unit), which is a small electrical device that helps control pain by sending an electrical pulse that excites the body’s nerves and releases endorphins. It is portable, noninvasive and does not cause any pain or harm.
Call (800) 790-0091
Chronic Pain Treatment Highlights
- A professional and expertise staff – Overseen by pain expert Dr. Mel Pohl, author of the bestseller A Day Without Pain. LVRC’s pain program has earned recognition as one of the most innovative holistic chronic pain treatment centers in the country.
- A beautiful, peaceful campus – Our facility is located in northwest Las Vegas, nestled in a quiet residential neighborhood against the backdrop of the beautiful red rock mountains. We encourage those searching for pain management in Las Vegas to tour our facility and speak to our counselors and physicians.
- 10+ years of experience treating chronic pain – During the last decade, Las Vegas Recovery Center has developed a reputation as one of the world’s leading pain recovery centers. We help clients devise personalized plans to safely and effectively overcome their chronic pain so that they may live healthier, happier lives.
Some of the conditions and diseases we commonly see in clients who need chronic pain treatment include:
- Spinal disc disease
- Failed surgeries
- Upper extremity injuries
- Chronic pain syndrome
- Disabling functional impairments
- Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS)
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy syndrome (RSD)
- Migraines and other headaches
- Complications from the excessive use of pain management medication and/or other substances abused in order to find pain relief
Start the healing process today by calling our 24-hour admissions line. Our Admissions Counselors can answer any questions you may have about our chronic pain treatment center and any of the services we offer. We look forward to speaking with you!
Contact Us Today
Las Vegas Recovery Center is here to help. We are just a phone call or mouse click away at all times. Contact our admission counselor today! Call (800) 790-0091 or complete the below form.