A World Renowned Chronic Pain Treatment Center
Chronic Pain Treatment: What we offer
Learn how to live a healthier, more fulfilled life through Las Vegas Recovery Center’s abstinence-based, holistic approach to pain management. Our chronic pain treatment program helps clients reduce pain levels and increase function and mobility without the use of opiate painkillers.
Call (800) 790-0091
Chronic Pain Treatment Highlights
- A professional and expertise staff – Overseen by pain expert Dr. Mel Pohl, author of the bestseller A Day Without Pain. LVRC’s pain program has earned recognition as one of the most innovative holistic chronic pain treatment centers in the country.
- A beautiful, peaceful campus – Our facility is located in northwest Las Vegas, nestled in a quiet residential neighborhood against the backdrop of the beautiful red rock mountains. We encourage those searching for pain management in Las Vegas to tour our facility and speak to our counselors and physicians.
- 10+ years of experience treating chronic pain – During the last decade, Las Vegas Recovery Center has developed a reputation as one of the world’s leading pain recovery centers. We help clients devise personalized plans to safely and effectively overcome their chronic pain so that they may live healthier, happier lives.
- Spinal disc disease
- Failed surgeries
- Upper extremity injuries
- Chronic pain syndrome
- Disabling functional impairments
- Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS)
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy syndrome (RSD)
- Migraines and other headaches
- Complications from the excessive use of pain management medication and/or other substances abused in order to find pain relief
Start the healing process today by calling our 24-hour admissions line. Our Admissions Counselors can answer any questions you may have about our chronic pain treatment center and any of the services we offer. We look forward to speaking with you!
Chronic Pain Treatment Program Overview
This is why we created the Pain Recovery Program nearly ten years ago—a revolutionary approach to chronic pain treatment that works. We are proud to have so many graduates of our program report that they have found freedom from their pain issues, and we are proud to share those testimonials our alumni have so willingly provided.
Discover Our Chronic Pain Treatment Program
The goals of our Pain Recovery Program are to reduce pain levels and increase function in our clients without the use of opiates, thus improving the quality of life for our clients and their loved ones. Through years of practice, evidence has proven that our abstinence-based, holistic approach to chronic pain treatment—comprising of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), and Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM)—is highly effective for achieving these goals.
Treatment for Chronic Pain Can Help You and Your Family and Loved Ones
Our Pain Outcome Reports are evidence that our Pain Recovery Program works and that it restores happiness in the lives of many of our clients and their loved ones. Read our Chronic Pain Treatment testimonials or take your first step toward recovery today and call for help. Our knowledgeable and compassionate Admissions Counselors are here to take your call and provide you with admission details.
Our core objectives and unique approach to treatment for chronic pain can be further discussed during your call. Our Frequently Asked Questions page may also answer questions you may have about our services.
LVRC also offers a Family Renewal Treatment Program in the belief that family participation in treatment and recovery is vital for the long-term positive outcomes of our clients. Additionally, family members and loved ones will find their own lives have been deeply affected by the client’s chronic pain and/or addiction, and that involving themselves in treatment would be of great benefit to them as well.
We believe family recovery rests in the following basic principles:
- Both addiction and chronic pain are diseases in their own right, affecting not only the primary sufferer but the family as well.
- Our experience with chronic pain treatment and with addiction has given us deep insight into the dynamics of codependency and family recovery.
- Family renewal focuses on helping family members focus on the future, not the past.